Please be advised that as of January 4th, 2022, all visitors entering the CAA Centre must provide proof of double vaccination WITH QR CODE prior to entering the facility.
The QR code can be used digitally or by printing a paper copy. Individuals can download their enhanced certificate with QR code by visiting https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/.
Access into the CAA Centre will require the following:
- Proof of vaccination will be required for ALL players 12 years and older and all coaches, instructors, caregivers, volunteers, game officials, and spectators.
- All visitors must provide a physical or digital copy of their proof of vaccination WITH QR CODE along with a piece of identification issued by the province of Ontario, including Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Driver’s License, Health Card, Indian Status Card/Indigenous Membership Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card.
- Visitors with health issues that are not vaccinated and claim to be Medically Exempt must provide a doctor’s note to gain entry to the facility. We will no longer be accepting doctor’s notes as of January 10, 2022.
- Medical exemptions and clinical trial exemptions will require a certificate with a QR code as of January 10th, 2022
Please be advised, that the Centre will deny visitor access to the facility for the following:
- Unable to provide proof of double vaccination. (With QR Code as of January 4th)
- Unable to provide personal identification to confirm ID.
- Unable to provide proper Medical Exemption note from Doctor. (Must have QR code exemption as of January 10th)
- We want all visitors entering the facility to understand that the province has mandated this practice, not the CAA Centre.
- We ask that you treat our staff with kindness and respect as they will be doing their best to process all eligible visitors as quickly as possible.
- The CAA Centre will NOT be accepting negative COVID-19 test results to gain entry to the facility.
- We ask that all visitors arrive early and have all necessary documentation ready when approaching the desk.
- Please be prepared to provide identification for youth aged 12 years or younger if requested.
We strongly suggest that all players arrive dressed to ensure any delays in processing passports will not result in delays getting on the ice on time.
Lastly, we want to remind all visitors that our COVID-19 protocols will remain In place, including our mask mandate that will require face coverings be worn at all times while in the facility, including dressing rooms. All patrons/players visiting the CAA Centre that are exempt from wearing a face mask, must provide a medical note from their Doctor, in order to gain access to the facility. Masks are not required while on the ice surface. Masks may only be removed for consumption of food or drink.
The CAA Centre