Please be advised that as of Wednesday September 22, 2021, all visitors entering the CAA Centre must provide proof of double vaccination prior to entering the facility as mandated by the Ministry of Health for province of Ontario, for all non-essential business operations. Access into the CAA Centre will require the following:
- All visitors must provide a physical or digital copy of their proof of vaccination along with a piece of identification issued by the province of Ontario, including Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Driver’s License, Health Card, Indian Status Card/Indigenous Membership Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card.
- Visitors with health issues that are not vaccinated and claim to be Medically Exempt must provide a Doctor’s note to gain entry to the facility.
- Proof of vaccination will NOT be required for players under the age of 18 and team coaches.
Please be advised, that the Centre will deny visitor access to the facility to those not exempt, for the following:
- Unable to provide proof of double vaccination.
- Unable to provide personal identification to confirm ID.
- Unable to provide proper Medical Exemption note from Doctor.
- We want all visitors entering the facility to understand that the province has mandated this practice, not the CAA Centre.
- We ask that you treat our staff with kindness and respect as they will be doing their best to process all eligible visitors as quickly as possible.
- The CAA Centre will NOT be accepting negative COVID-19 test results to gain entry to the facility.
- We ask that all visitors arrive early and have all necessary documentation ready when approaching the desk.
- Please be prepared to provide identification for youth aged 18 years or younger if requested.
We strongly suggest that all players arrive dressed to ensure any delays in processing passports will not result in delays getting on the ice on time.
Lastly, we want to remind all visitors that our COVID-19 protocols will remain In place, including our mask mandate that will require face coverings be worn at all times while in the facility, including dressing rooms.
The CAA Centre