The time has finally come to reopen our doors.
With stage 3 comes a few new protocols that the CAA Centre will be adhering to:
- All patrons/players/coaches/instructors must wear a face mask that covers their nose, mouth and chin at all times while in the facility. This includes while in the dressing room.
The CAA Centre does NOT have a mask exemption policy. All players and spectators entering must wear a mask.
- Parents and Spectators are permitted into the facility at a maximum of 2 per player. All visitors must follow the 2 metre social distancing guideline as required by the provincial government. This includes the dressing rooms.
- Dressing rooms will be open, but washrooms/showers will be closed.
- Additional meeting rooms and classrooms will not be available to user groups.
- Dryland/off ice training must take place outside the facility.
- A maximum of 10 players per dressing room.
- Additional overflow dressing rooms and chairs will be provided for groups over 20.
- A maximum of 25 players on the ice at a time.
- No limit on coaches/instructors.
- Players may enter the facility 15 minutes before and must exit 15 minutes following their contracted rental period.
- All visitors must provide name and contact info for Contact Tracing purposes upon entering the facility.
THE CAA CENTRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE FACILITY TO PARENTS/SPECTATORS SHOULD 6’ SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES NOT BE FOLLOWED WHILE IN THE BUILDING
We thank you for your continued support and will revise our protocols once the province moves to stage 4.