We remain open for ice rentals for team practices and training under our previous CAA Centre guidelines however, users are not permitted to host games or scrimmages under the new Provincial COVID-19 guidelines for the next 28 days (November 6th). We allow 10 skaters maximum (Coaches/instructors included) per rink. Parents/additional coaches not permitted. Please be aware of the these new measures before booking and entering the facility.
- Ice time can only be used for practice, drills or training. No games or scrimmages.
- Groups will be permitted to enter the facility 15 minutes prior to the start of their rental.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when in facility. This includes the dressing rooms as well.
- All players must sign a waiver before entering facility. DOWNLOAD WAIVER HERE
- 10 participants maximum per dressing room.
- Dressing room washroom/showers will remain locked.
- Parents may accompany the younger players into the dressing room to assist with tightening skates.
PARENTS MUST WEAR FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE FACILITY INCLUDING DRESSING ROOMS.
- Once child is dressed, parents must immediately vacate dressing rooms and facility.
- Participants may only remove face mask when going on ice and must put their mask back on immediately when re-entering the dressing room.
- Players must vacate rooms within 10 minutes once off the ice for dressing room cleaning/sanitizing purposes.
- Parents/spectators are not permitted in the facility during rentals.
- All rinks are live streamed to the internet. Parents can go to www.livebarn.com to subscribe and watch all the action from their cell phone, tablet or laptop.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW FACILITY PROTOCOLS MAY RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ICE CONTRACT.
COVID-19 is a fluid situation and protocols in the arena industry can change without notice. The CAA Centre will continue to monitor local health guidelines and make the appropriate changes to our operation as we deem necessary.
Contact us at 905-459-9340 to book your ice time today.