The City of Brampton and Tim Hortons present a drive-in firework show beginning at 10 pm at the CAA Centre. Space and tickets are limited for the 10-minute live firework
The City of Brampton and Tim Hortons present a drive-in firework show beginning at 10 pm at the CAA Centre. Space and tickets are limited for the 10-minute live firework show. Residents can register for a general admission free ticket through The Rose box office. The show will also be live-streamed on www.brampton.ca/canadaday for residents that are unable to secure a ticket. In preparation for this drive-in event, please note the CAA Centre will be closed to the public on July 1.
Drive-in Event Rules
- By registering for this event, you are verifying this is the vehicle that will be used for entry on July 1. Non registered vehicles will not be permitted into the event.
- This is a Drive-in event only, attendees must remain in their vehicle at all times.
- Entry for the firework show will begin at 9:00 PM – you must arrive before 9:50 PM as road closures will take affect at that time.
- Each ticket permits 1 vehicle, each person must have a working seatbelt.
- Please travel with members of your household only.
- Vehicle windows and sun roofs must remain closed at all times.
- No alcohol or marijuana is permitted on site.
- No in and out privileges.
- Maximum speed of 5KM within the event zones.
- Please keep a safe distance between your vehicle and others at all times.
- Your vehicle must remain within the designated area.
- Large vehicles, such as limousines, busses, large trucks, recreational vehicles, and other oversized or modified vehicles and motorcycles are not permitted.
- The City of Brampton and CAA Centre is not liable for loss, injury or damage to any person or vehicle attending the event.
- No restrooms on site.
- Keep all waste and recyclables in your vehicle.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone that is sick, please do not enter event grounds.
- Event and Security staff have the right to refuse entry to any attendee or vehicle that appears to be in violation of event rule(s)
For more information visit The City of Brampton’s Official Site
Please note that there are no washrooms on site and there is no access to the facility.
(Thursday) 10:00 pm