To ensure your visit to the CAA Centre is a memorable one, we encourage our guests to review these policies.
We encourage all patrons to arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the security screening process. We advise to leave any valuable and unnecessary items at home.
All bags will be searched prior to entering the venue. Bags, backpacks, luggage, or purses cannot be larger than 14”x14”x6” and are not permitted in the venue.
Certain events may involve pat-down searches. Pat-down searches will only be performed by qualified designated security personnel. Fans that refuse to submit to a pat-down search, will be refused entry.
Prohibited Items List
Guests are prohibited from bringing the following items into the CAA Centre:
- CAA Centre is a non-smoking venue. City By-laws prohibit smoking within 20 meters of the facility.
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, or any other item that could be considered a weapon.
- No drugs or illegal substances of any kind.
- No electronic smoking devices, including vapes and e-cigarettes.
- No laser pointers, air horns, whistles, musical instruments, or noisemakers.
- No inappropriate or offensive items, including clothing.
- No outside food or beverage, including alcohol.
- No bags or purses larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″
- No umbrellas of any size.
- No coolers, bottles, cans or containers.
- No professional audio or recording equipment, including detachable lenses, tripods, Go Pros, laptops, etc.
- No baby Strollers of any size.
- No skateboards, bicycles, or wagons.
- No animals, registered service animals are permitted.
The CAA Centre may prohibit any other items that are deemed to be unsafe from the facility. All guests are subject to inspection and venue management has the right to refuse guest entry.
Water bottles are welcome in the arena; however, patrons will be asked to pour out any liquid prior to entry. Guests may fill up their empty water bottles at one of our concessions. All plastic and glass water bottles will be denied.
Parking is free but limited. Public transit, Uber, taxis and carpooling are strongly encouraged.
Illegally parked cars will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
Accessible parking and seating is available but limited on site.
Please ask one of our staff to direct you in the designated accessible area.
Any accessible seating tickets that do not fall under the accessible seat guidelines, will be denied entry.
- CAA Centre is a Ticketmaster venue, tickets from other ticket selling platforms are considered invalid tickets and will be denied at the door.
- Ensure your tickets are ready once you reach the entrance, so that our scanning process is as quick as possible.
- If your ticket has been transferred, please ensure the ticket is claimed prior to entry. For information on how to claim your ticket, click here.
- Screenshots are not accepted or valid. They must be pulled up from the Ticketmaster app or website.
- Ensure you are on the correct date, time and event for multiple game days.
- Tickets will not scan from your cell phone in “Dark Mode”, please change your settings to day/light mode beforehand.
- Printed receipts and confirmations are NOT a valid ticket. Paper tickets are only valid on Ticketmaster ticket stock with a barcode.
- Children 2 years of age and under are free, but need to be able to sit on an adult’s lap. There will be no extra seat available.
There is no re-entry policy at the CAA Centre. Please ensure you have all your belongings upon entry as guests who leave the facility during the event will not be permitted to re-enter.
During the Women’s World Championships, fans attending multiple games, must vacate the venue at the end of each game and have tickets scanned in order to re-enter for the next game.
Effective January 1st, 2018 there will be no re-entry to the CAA Centre. Fans attending events will be able to smoke outside of the venue before and after events only. You will not be able to leave the venue to smoke and re-enter. Re-entry exceptions, such as emergencies, childcare or medical reasons, will be determined on a case-by-case basis by event staff and security.